Posts for the Wine Bloggers Conference 2016:
- Living la Vida LoCA: a little history about the Lodi Appellation
- Sparkling Wines at Gloria Ferrer
- Alsace wine region (France)
1. About my writing style: well, you know… I’m not a native english speaker…
3. Interview at Vin Village Radio: talking about wine beginners with Rob Barnett.
4. Interview at Wine Meridian Magazine: my experience as a Wine Blogger for “wine apprentices” with Alessia Venturi.
5. Music in the videos: Do you want to know who the artist of this cool music is? The track is April Showers (Curses from Past Times), by ProleteR.
Do you want to be updated?
Curtesy of NAKEDWINES.COM
A code for a $100 off $160 vouchers for What VINO readers. Look for it in WINES TO LEARN.