Wine Industry Insights:
Posts for the Wine Bloggers Conference 2016:
- Living la Vida LoCA: a little history about the Lodi Appellation
- Sparkling Wines at Gloria Ferrer
- Alsace wine region (France)
1. About my writing style: well, you know… I’m not a native english speaker…
3. Interview at Vin Village Radio: talking about wine beginners with Rob Barnett.
4. Interview at Wine Meridian Magazine: my experience as a Wine Blogger for “wine apprentices” with Alessia Venturi.
5. Music in the videos: Do you want to know who the artist of this cool music is? The track is April Showers (Curses from Past Times), by ProleteR.
Do you want to be updated?
- 3 Traits Of Wine That Age Well
- Top Wine Consuming Nations
- Pairing Wine and Chocolate
- Pairing Italian Food: Pinot, Pasta and Parties – The cookbook to match your wine party
- Wine Regions
- Pick the event you prefer
- Wine News
- Nastl Cuvée Anno 1656 Grüner Veltliner 2014
- Alsace Wine Region (France)
- Wine and Food Pairing Principles