During tasting a wine, it is helpful if you can count on a list of expected characteristics of the wine and the grape varieties. Based on this, you can investigate more on your own. Remember that this information should be complimented with the specific characteristics of the bottle you have. This page is alive so every time I find something interesting to add to these characteristics, I will come here and refresh the information.
Click on each to learn more⇓
Click on them to further info!
Do you want to be updated?
- 10 Cardinal Rules for Great Wine and Food Pairings
- 3 Traits Of Wine That Age Well
- Top Wine Consuming Nations
- Pairing Wine and Chocolate
- Pairing Italian Food: Pinot, Pasta and Parties – The cookbook to match your wine party
- Wine Regions
- Pick the event you prefer
- Wine News
- Nastl Cuvée Anno 1656 Grüner Veltliner 2014
- Alsace Wine Region (France)